Showing all 3 results

Ceptics Australia, New Zealand, China Travel Adapter Plug – Dual USB Input – Ultra Compact – USA to Type I – Perfect for…

Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Designed in the USA & includes Limited Lifetime Warranty - Return it for any reason and we will replace it with a new one. 3 in 1 Input: Accepts the standard N American 2 or 3 prong flat pin plug (including polarized) - No Messy Universal Outlet + Dual USB Charges Upto 2.4A Ideal for iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, & other Chargers

Schumacher PC-6 AC to DC Power Converter with 12V DC Port that Plugs into 12V AC Outlet – 70 Watts Continuous 140 Peak…

Make sure this fits by entering your model number. RELIABLE CONVERSION: Converts 70 watts continuous/140 peak watts AC power to 12V DC power for mobile devices, travel coolers, lights, and other 12V accessories USE ANYWHERE: Allows you to use your 12V AC products through DC plug-in power at home, at the office, or in a hotel

Worldwide Travel Plug Adapter, Voltage Converter 220V to 110V Power Step Down Combo for Hair Dryer(MAX 880W) & 2Pack…

Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Voltage Converter & Plug Adapter 2 in 1 Combo - When you’re traveling with "dual-voltage" devices, there’s no need to worry about voltage, you just need to select the proper plug shape from the 4 retractable plugs (EU/UK/US/AU) when traveling abroad. However, "single-voltage" devices require both a travel adapter AND a voltage converter when used abroad. So choose CONVERTER mode and select the proper plug shape meanwhile. How do I know if my device is single voltage or dual voltage? - Check the label and/or owner's manual. If you see something like "INPUT AC 120V 60Hz 200W," then your device is "single-voltage" and can only be used on 120V. If you see something like “INPUT AC 120/240V 50-60Hz 1300W,” then your device is "dual-voltage" or "world-wide voltage", and you can safely use it for voltages anywhere between 120 V and 240 V.